SNOW DAY CAMPS AVAILABLE
Buses not running? Not a problem Tumblers offers Snow Day Camps!
The camps will function the same way as regular Camps, with all the same fun activities and gymnastics your kids have grown to love!
Drop-offs starting as early as 7:30 AM and Pick Ups running until 5:30! The cost is 55$ per child for the full day. No pre-registration required just drop-in!
Tumblers Gymnastics Centre offers camps during scheduled ‘PD’ Days of the Ottawa English and French School Boards as well as over the Christmas Holidays and March Break. Our Summer Camps are also a great way to keep your child active during the summer months.
Our camps are for children aged 4 yrs and up. We separate the campers into two categories : Junior Campers and Senior Campers.
Junior campers enjoy a camp experience that is designed and appropriately paced for the younger camper aged 4-6 years. They will follow a Junior camp rotation in the morning and a different Junior Camp rotation in the afternoon to ensure our Junior Campers get the most out of their time with us.
Senior camp is designed for children who are 6 yrs or older. Groups will be further divided by age depending upon the registered participants. Activities will alternate between morning and afternoon to help accommodate the campers joining us for only half days. Each day will include outdoor activities, crafts, games and of course, plenty of gymnastics!
A sample of your child’s Camp Day schedule (approximate times):
- 7:30 – 9:00 – arrival at Tumblers
- 9:00 – 10:30 – gym time
- 10:30 – 10:45 – snack time
- 10:45 – 11:15 – supervised arts/crafts or games
- 11:15 – 12:00 – more gym time
- 12:00 – 1:00 – supervised lunch/rest time
- 1:00 – 2:15 – gym time
- 2:15 – 2:45 – Group games (indoor/outdoor)
- 2:45 – 3:00 – snack time
- 3:00 – 4:00 – more gym time
Summer Camp Refund/Cancellation Policy:
Once you are registered, we hope that nothing interferes with your child coming to Tumblers Gymnastics. However, if you must cancel your child’s registration, please be aware of our cancellation policy:
Refunds are subject to a $40 non-refundable administration fee and will be given according to the following schedule:
• If requested at least one month before the first day of camp, you will receive a full refund (less the administration fee).
• If requested less than one month before the first day of camp, you will receive a 50% refund (less the administration fee).
• If requested less than two weeks before the first day of camp, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
Every year, unfortunately, children are turned away from our camps due to lack of available room. The more notice we have of cancellation, the better our ability to fill that space with another interested child. If your child is ill or, for any reason, misses one or more days of camp, we will not be able to provide a partial refund.